Break up the bauxite →add iron filings ,carbon smelting→cooling→break the brown corundum block→manual sorting→different grades of brown corundum
|Brown Fused Alumina /Brown Aluminum Oxide Physical Properties|
|Color||True Density||Mohs Hardness||Melting Temperature||Crystal System||Refractory Temperature|
Brown corundum for Abrasive SandblastingPrecision casting advantages:
1) Very low amount of iron oxide, suitable for non-ferrous blasting
2) Sandblasting in the non-iron process.
3) High speed processing.
4) Not affecting the color of the processing cases.
Brown fused alumina for refractory advantages:
1) No burst,no pulverization and crack in the using course of refractory
2) Refractory temperature is more than 1900°C
3) High quality bauxite as raw material
4) Very low amount of iron oxide
5) High purity
6) Low coefficient of linear expansion
Packing: 1 MT big bag or 25kg paper bag *40 bags on one pallet ;As per customer’s requirement
Remark: specification and size can be optimized by per customer' requirement
Q1. Will the FREE SAMPLES be provided for buyers?
- YES. We will provided FREE SAMPLE about 1kg
Q2. How about the express fee?
- Our company’s policy is the buyer pay for express fee.
Q3. Is there QUALITY REPORT for the products?
- YES. We provide quality report of our company or CIQ,SGS according to client‘s requirement